Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nasty Pig Dick - Flesh For The Worms




Genre: Brutal Death Metal/Grindcore

Year Released: 2010

Label: Histoplasmosis Records

Tracklisting/Song Length:
1. Infested By Worms (3:35)
2. Flesh On My Chainsaw (2:57)
3. Juicy Juice Of Bowels (2:25)
4. Fetid Stench (2:30)
5. Dismembered Bodies (2:08)
6. BBQ Of Rotting Pussy (2:24)
7. Splatter Torso On My Cock (2:22)
8. Six Feet Under My Shit (2:46)
9. Cadaveric Internal Rot (2:40)
10. Intense Erection With Your Cadaver (4:10)
11. One Minute Cumming On You (1:12)

Review:
Now, I hate giving bad reviews, I really do. But this is just unacceptable. Jesus fuck, my first review is going to be a negative one. Well, lets get to it. Nasty Pig Dick is a three man Brutal Death/Grind band hailing from Mexico. They've released two demos and a Split prior to this, but this, their debut full length is to be their Debut full length and their first release to be limited to more then 50 copies. That's why it's a shame to give them such a bad review.

Their Guitarist is just horrible, the impression he left on me was that he can play around four different riffs. And boy does he play the hell out of those four riffs... over and over again, for the whole album. It's annoying, it's very amateurish, and it really doesn't help the album any.

The drum programming is repetitive and really badly done. I don't think anyone in the band knows what drums are supposed to actually sound like, because these really don't sound like drums. They're constantly going out of beat, the "drum rolls" they have programmed in there repeat at random intervals over and over again (they must've been proud).

But for what it's worth I will give them some credit. The vocals aren't bad. I mean yeah, they're unoriginal and not very well recorded, but you can tell the vocalist has skill. He can pull off a range from throaty shrieking to low gurgles. I think this dude would be a lot better off if he were in a full on grindcore band, not this breakdown ridden, boring, watered down and unoriginal POS.

The bass...well, I didn't hear the bass once throughout the entire album, I don't even know if they have a bassist to be honest. Oh, but I have something else to complain about! The horrible overuse of sound clips from horror movies. Normally i don't mind them, but these guys are idiots. Letting the sound clips run on longer then the actual songs and whatnot. Actually they aren't even cool sound clips its just screaming, and they have sound slips in almost every song.

This is one upcoming album I'm going to highly advise you stay away from, it's horrible in just about every aspect other then the vocals.

AVIOD!
Final Rating:
1/5

1 comment: